From: "zzekel...@aol.com" <zzekel...@aol.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, November 2, 2012 9:02:47 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Toenail Fungus/Melly

In a message dated 11/2/2012 8:02:53 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
highfie...@internode.on.net writes:
Cracked & brittle nails do you    think this is always a fungal problem? I just
thought it was hereditary?    My toe nails are totally crippled & awful- only
moons anywhere on hands or    feet are on the thumbs, which are very vertically
ridged so much so they often    split - again I assumed with was hereditary?
Biotin hasn't really helped    yet. Any suggestions?  (homeopathy hasn't helped
either    with Causticum & Graphites)

>   I was hoping that    diatomaceous earth might help but I so rarely have
> cold
>drinks I haven't    really started taking it yet.  Jane
Hi Jane, when I got cancer, my fingernails were very soft  & would break off
easly-- I did a search & found that { I know sounds  crazy }--that wearing
sandstone would strengthen fingernails.. I went out  in the field & found some
sandstone & drilled a hole in a small piece  & wore it as a necklace. { still
do
}...My nails are very strong It took  about a month for them to change.  Here
are a few sites I found during my  search.-- Lois
1-Discovery  Health "How Fingernails Work" -----2- Slide show: 7 fingernail
problems not to ignore - MayoClinic.com -----3- What  Causes Ridges in
Fingernails and What You Can Do About Them - Yahoo! Voic