I thought it was the other way around... Vit C neutralizes Iodine?
PT

________________________________
From: Paul <pmb...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, November 7, 2012 2:15:45 AM
Subject: CS>Vitamin C

It'll peak at a couple of hours, then quickly tail off.  By 12 hours there's
very little left, so if you're megadosing regular C and want to avoid bowel
tolerance issues, perhaps somewhere around the 2 hour mark you'd take an extra
dose.

Maybe taking Iodine in the morning and wait a couple of hours before starting
the vit C schedule.  The idodine would be used up long before it neutralised
the
Vit C because of the huge difference in quantities of the two consumed.

Paul B