You might also want to look into MagTabs SR by Niche.  It is magnesium lactate
in a sustained release formula.
PT

________________________________
From: Jane MacRoss <highfie...@internode.on.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tue, November 13, 2012 8:54:11 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Magnesium delivery

According to the Hom. Mat. Med. Mag  Sulph is not available to the body unless
triturated as in homeopathic prep. and  the reaction with Epsom's salts is
purely mechanical.

Mag Phos 6x (Schuessler Cell Salts)  suits some people and everyone responds
well to specific brands we've found  testing people. I Like Mag Oro by Eagle
but
then it contains Mg Aspartate which  a few people say is as bad as Aspartane
and
then cheaper brands don't always  have that ingredient so I've been taking
cheaper brands.

Sounds good the Wisdom of the  Sages.

Jane