From: Nenah Sylver <nenahsyl...@cox.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, November 15, 2012 5:58:28 PM
Subject: RE: CS>Peripheral Neuropathy

Gary,

In addition to what others have told you: The nerve pain and even diabetes can
be symptomatic of a dysfunctional LIVER. The liver is responsible for breaking
down poisons into less toxic and eventually chemically neutral compounds that
the body then excretes. The liver does this in four phases. In any of those
phases, if the proper nutrients are not supplied, the toxins get stuck in the
body and in some cases can even be more poisonous than what was originally
ingested or inhaled.

I would (among other things) focus on liver support. Milk Thistle (silymarin)
and Dandelion are two excellent detoxifiers and help the liver do its job. Once
the burden on the liver is lessened, it can do its sugar handling job better.
Yes, the liver is also responsible for carbohydrate metabolism. Sometimes with
diabetes, the chief culprit is the liver as much as it is the pancreas.

Nerve damage and hence, nerve pain, can mean that the myelin sheath—the fatty
insulation over the nerve cell “wires”—is partially or completely stripped.
Good
fats are important. Coconut oil feeds the liver and is germicidal. I would also
take krill oil. Cheap canned salmon is also a good choice, as long as it’s wild
caught. Trader Joe’s grocery store sells canned salmon at a reasonable price.

If you are on a medical plan with insurance benefits, you might be eligible to
be reimbursed for purchasing a Biomodulator. I got a Biomodulator to help me
with lower back pain—sometimes I wouldn’t even be able to walk upright, I’d
hurt
so bad (this is after a car accident)—and the Biomodulator was a life saver.
It’s so small, I can wear it around my waist and use it with patch electrodes
so
I could do activity with my hands free. I sometimes wear the Biomodulator at
the
gym and do exercises. Unlike a TENS unit, the Biomodulator actually RESTORES
cell function (and hence, eliminates pain) rather than numbing the C-fibers of
the nerve cells which merely masks symptoms but does nothing to restore body
function. Feel free to email me privately and I will have the company send you
packet of literature.

I developed diabetes when in my 20s but cured myself of it in six years.
Diabetes isn’t necessarily a permanent condition. Once you have a functional
understanding of how the body parts interact with each other, you have a much
easier time healing yourself of a collection of symptoms to which doctors give
medical names. I empathize with your suffering. But there IS hope.

All the best,
Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD
author, the NEW Rife Handbook (2011)
Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy(2004)
VoiceBio and Biomodulator certification
www.nenahsylver.com; www.rifehandbook.com