From: "brick...@aol.com" <brick...@aol.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, November 22, 2012 2:04:30 PM
Subject: Re: CS>MSM

Hi Sol
Low level lasers/and LEDS can be used for detox, allergy elimination,  pain
reduction/elimination, muscle ailments, blood irradiation, ATP increase,  nerve
stimulation etc. The 635 Red is said to be a perfect match to human and  animal
cells, I was allergic to eggs so I did the following:

I held a 660nm continuous LED array made by the
LED man to each ear  for 30 seconds while holding a boiled egg. I checked my
heart rate, ate two eggs

and 39 minutes later my heart rate only increased by two beats. Before
treating my ears with the LEDs my heart rate would have increased by over 12
beats. DR Cowdon in Arizona is treating allergies with good success with lasers

and LEDS. I also had an allergic reaction every time I mowed the lawn. I took
one handful of grass clippings, laid them on my belly and did the 30 second LED

treatment. No allergic reaction to mowing the lawn. They say treating each ear
for 30 seconds triggers most accupuncture points.

They say you can put an allergen in a glass, so you don't touch it, and  shine
the laser or LED through the glass and the beam transmits it into your  body
similar to DMSO. You can even do that with medicines, aspirin, etc. I  bought
some 660nm red lasers from China for$2.50 each. I can use them to check  my EIS
tyndal also.
Brickey