From: Beth Harrison <bethharri...@bellsouth.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, November 23, 2012 4:09:54 PM
Subject: Re: CS>tick - oregano- shingles

Dorothy,
This is nowhere near natural-- however my husband has had severe pain with
sciatica recently.  Been to a chiropractor several times
and a massage therapist.  We were at a craft show over the weekend and he was
limping with the pain.  He went to
the vendors lounge and laid down on a couch.  Someone took pity on him and gave
him two naproxyn sodium (Aleve) which he
had never taken before, and he got relief! That seems to be the only thing that
has helped.

That is not a long term remedy for us, assuredly--  but until we can nail down
the root cause and a more natural remedy, it has
sure given him much needed relief from the acute pain.
Beth H

 Yes I have root canals but not mold.  I now have an acute burning sensation in
the buttock (lol) but don’t know if this is to do with the shingles or a
sciatica problem.  I do know that even ibuprofen + codeine don’t help it
whereas
that stops the normal stabbing pains from shingles.  I was considering the
amitriptylene approach which got rid of my fibromyalgie some years ago –
although I don’t want to.  I do know that it is extremely painful.  By the
liposome preparations do you mean Vit C done in lecithin in a sonic unit,
because I have the makings of this?  dee