Yes... it is all about frequencies delivered by the colored light.
PT

________________________________
From: phoenix23002 tds.net <phoenix23...@tds.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sun, November 25, 2012 8:39:17 PM
Subject: Re: CS>MSM

Yes, Jess, that is the one but you couldn't buy the booklet/sheets. You only
received them if you subscribed.  But, I was intrigued enough to buy two
additional books on color therapy and these gave specific color combos to
attack
specific health issues.  I also purchased additional color sheets so I could
have all the colors required for healing.   Apparently, it is all about
vibrations and cellular response.      Lola H.