From: jaxi <jaxi.sch...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, November 28, 2012 8:50:11 PM
Subject: Re: CS>help

I disagree that those are the "best" or only ones to buy but that point aside
the description Joe sent sounds like a silvergen to me.  I personally have a
silver puppy and just LOVE it.  I was trying to answer the person's question
and
direct them to the EIS maker it sounded like he was describing ... I did not
try
to tell him which one he should buy or which one I think is best.

Peace,

Jaxi

No not even close to a Colloidal Master, but do what you want !