From: Dan Nave <bhangcha...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Mon, December 3, 2012 1:37:30 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Solution for warts?

I have had extremely tenacious plantar warts for a long time.  I
remember my mother putting acid crystals on warts on my foot when I
was 8 or 9 years old.  I ended up using strong acid on them whenever
they got out of control, and had them frozen out a few times, but they
would always come back.  They seemed to be impervious to colloidal
silver even though I took small doses for a long time and large doses
for shorter times.  Finally, I was taking MMS using their initial
protocols for several months (never could get past 9 drops) and I
found that all the warts on my feet had gone and the same with any
warts on my hands.  That was several years ago at least and they have
never returned, so I feel that the MMS cleaned them out systemically.
They now have much milder protocols for internal use, and there are
protocols for external use as well, such as for soaking feet, so I
would definitely try that if you have access to MMS.  If you use it
internally, I would caution you to use it at the newer low levels such
as their protocol 1000 and take your antioxidants and baking soda once
a day so as not to have any problem with the oxidant and/or acidic
properties of the MMS.

Dan

On Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 6:55 PM, MaryAnn Helland <marmar...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> I have an odd problem, and wonder if anyone has a suggestion.
>
> I have a wart (probably plantars?) on the outside of my left foot, just
> below the joint of the small toe.  This is on the ridge of the foot, and a
> callus has formed there as well.  The whole thing is getting large enough
> that it has begun to hurt to walk on it.  I'd really like to avoid the
> ministrations of a doctor, if possible.  Any ideas?
> MA

Archives: