With much more of life being lived indoors and dermatologists warning people to
stay out of the sun and to use sunscreen when they don't, it wouldn't be
surprising that Vitamin D levels are lower in the general population now than
they were historically. Getting one's 25 OH-D levels checked eliminates
speculation and conspiracy concerns.

Terry

---- Neville Munn <one.red...@hotmail.com> wrote:

=============

Gee, I hope nobody misunderstands me here and starts to think I'm attacking
anyone, this is just how I see things.
I guess they don't get much sun in other places too but I seriously doubt there
would still be a population there over the centuries up to the present time?
I'm not having a go at you here either Judy, one of my failings is not having a
way with words, I just tend to spit it out and tie pretty ribbons around it
afterwards if necessary <g>.  It's just how I see things on this planet of
ours, well if I were to be honest, it's seemingly and increasingly the planet
of somebody else's nowadays.
"Two days of sun a month whether we need it or not"...Love that sense of humour
<g>.  I'd swap you in an instant.  Send some of those clouds this way, and put
some water in with them.  The older I get the more I'm developing a hatred for
that big fireball in the sky, enough is enough here, it isn't funny anymore <g>.
N.From: judydownma...@roadrunner.com