Hi Ole,
As a long-term Lymie, I experienced these same early symptoms. (BTW,
antibiotics for my myco plunged me into a 1.5 year herxheimer response; once
Lyme is chronic, abx only postpone the disease, and enable the encysted
spirochetes to multiply while dormant: not good))
Check out canlyme.com
It's a Canadian site that provides a symptoms list, and if you check off a
certain number of symptoms, you've just accomplished a reliable clinical
diagnosis. test are notoriously unreliable and delay in treatment isn't a good
thing. Better to proceed with alternative protocols once there's been a
clinical diagnosis. Best of luck.\
Be well,
Léna