In a message dated 1/25/2013 11:19:14 P.M. Central Standard Time,
ptf2...@bellsouth.net writes:

Have you tried Miracle II soap?  It is alkaline which is what the  mouth
should be.

Have you done any research?  It is my  understanding that enzymes play some
role in dry mouth.  I have this  issue at night from my jaw moving
backward.  I have found that taking a  spoonful of coconut oil just before
retiring
help some.
PT

____________________________________
 From: JERRY PRENDERGAST  <jsmpren...@sbcglobal.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, January 25, 2013 11:52:38  PM
Subject: CS>Silver and  Extreme Dry mouth

Hi,
Any suggestions for using CS or any other treatment for extreme  dry mouth?
Tried MMS and a slight dry mouth has turned into extreme dry  mouth --pain,
and only being able to eat soft foods. Stopped MMS. I have done  the
godzilla thanks to suggestion from this site
> I have tried oil  pulling, clay, tooth soap, no tooth paste, baking soda,
peroxide. I have MCS  so I am sensitive to regular mouth washes and
toothpaste.