From: Debbie Phelps [mailto:djphel...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 9:04 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Nebulizer information needed

I use CS for a nasal rinse, but I make it only a 25% solution.  Otherwise,
it would sting too much.

Debbie

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 4:14 PM, Donna M Lewis <donnalewis1...@comcast.net>
wrote:

I've heard that CS should be mixed with a little Xylitol in a neti pot so
that it doesn't hurt.  Never tried it though so I don't know if that's true
or not.

Donna