From: ASL <aslra...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sun, February 24, 2013 4:57:44 PM
Subject: Re: CS>RE: colloidal gold

Hi All,
After many months reading about how people make their own colloidal silver, I
am
still quite intimidated by the thought of trying to set up machines and what
like  - I am not mechanically/chemically-inclined.  Yet I wish to save my money
too. Just cured an ear infection last week using few drops of store-bought SC
and organic olive oil, it was gone after 6 hours and has not returned.
Impressed.
Anyway, as a Deaf person, does anyone know of a YouTube video that has step by
step guide in how to use the machines to make SC with English subtitles?