Thank you Rose.  I'm so sad.  I'll miss her, here on the list.  Godspeed,
Renee....
MA

________________________________
From: maniaka rose <aroseby...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sun, April 14, 2013 6:04:37 PM
Subject: CS>Renee~

I posted this to our list few hours ago.  Thought everyone here would
like to know.

We are all lighting candles for this beautiful lady~

rose

~

Afternoon everyone,

I’ve put off updating on Renee’s condition till she came to the
conclusion herself that ‘it’s time’.  She had a good day last Tuesday,
wrote a cheery email, then lapsed into mostly sleeping/pain meds.
I’ve kept in touch with Larry.  So I’ve been expecting this if she was
strong enough to write.  I’ve edited out some personal back and forth
but this will give you ample feel for the time at hand.

I’m lighting a candle for her today and will keep it going thru her
passing.  As Mara wrote to me earlier…

I am visualizing her leaving at peace and without a lot of pain….

~
Know that all we did for her brought something to her life that she
did not have.  She realized how much she is loved by us.  She came to
value herself more and in that was able to let go of so many angers
and resentments from her life’s journey.  Nothing heals a broken heart
like tons of love being thrown at it.

While we were not able to save her body we along with others did save
her heart.  I can say this unequivocally from communications we have
had over these last months.  And for a short while she had hope and
some very very good days.  She has a peace in her now that was not
there before we all showered her with our gifts of love both
physically and in emails/bday wishes etc.  Each day packages arriving
brought her tears of joy.

I’ll keep everyone posted~