Hi Gidon.  Welcome to our silver list.  There are some very knowledgeable
people here who can give you scientific answers to very nearly any question you
could have regarding Colloidal Silver.  I'm not one of those -- I'm not a
scientist -- but I can address part of your questions.

First of all -- you need to beware of any rhetoric on the website of anyone who
is selling Colloidal Silver.  There is more *scare tactics* and misinformation
and fudging of facts out there -- all of which is designed to discourage you
from 1) buying from any other company and 2) God forbid, making your own!!
LOL!  The information that you posted from a manufactuer's site sounds like
their sales pitch.  Nothing more, nothing less.  So it would be difficult, and
pointless, to try to explain what they had to say about their product.

Second of all -- on this list we refer to Colloidal Silver as *EIS* -- which is
short for Electrically Isolated Silver -- this is what we produce when we make
our own product.  We use different makes of generators from different
manufacturers.  And some of us here use our own home-made generators.  All of
these make "good Colloidal Silver" -- which is primarily ionic silver.  We find
that this type of silver resolves most of the health issues for which you would
use silver.

If you stick around, you'll learn a lot and won't be confused anymore about
what silver sellers have to say.
Mary Ann