Hi and welcome I don't post much but learning about CS was the best thing
that happened to me. Then the worst was losing everything but fixing to get
some silver also and try to get my little battery operated maker back
working again.  What kind of maker have you got? Just wondering and if I
can help you, just let me know. I have learned a lot off the group. Most
important thing we can have on hand with the bad times coming.

Leslie (Sarah)