 From: Lena Guyot <drumr...@stny.rr.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 11:38 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Nebulizing with CS

Hi André,
CS definitely helped! Especially when I nebulized it for my lungs. Different
things work together for recovery. I resumed taking daily home-made kefir, and
my bowels stabilized, while the nebulizing helped loosen the congestion in my
lungs. Last night, except for 2 small interruptions of coughing, I slept
through the whole night and even though I feel pretty shaky today and I've lost
6 lbs, my temp is my Lyme normal again, I think I'[m on my way back to being
human.

Be well,
Léna

Ok, and it did not help against the virus?