Thanks for the information.  With fibro there is nothing objective I can work
with... just subjectively how I feel.  I guess we will see what happens.
PT

________________________________
 From: dAVId <dhall...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 1, 2013 9:07 PM
Subject: Re: CS>OT-LDN

My spin on LDN, I have been using it some six years for chronic leukemia, it
modulates the immune system, morning or night dosage is acceptable. I do
morning as nightmares were more then I could handle,  In my case it raised my
white blood cells from three thousand to four thousand.  Improved my
lymphocytes and neutriphils significantly, that is via lab tests.  For some
folks it raises portion of the immune system and others it lowers where parts
of the immune system is overactive.  4mgs is close to the upper level dosage.
I read in colitis, and some system inflammation may be caused by too many
neutriphils which attack pathogens and cause a lot of inflammation. Personally
I take curcumin curcuminoids for inflammation, systemic, works well
and protects some from overactive neutriphils. MD Anderson recommends Dr.'s
Best for reasons I do not know.
But it really helps me.
It takes me five days to rev up, to max numbers on my immune system, and five
days to come back for my immune system. Some folks have to adjust their dosage
to suit their best health and some have to go to every other day dosage.
Naltrexone, ie LDN, excites the immune system, then must clear the body, then
hopefully do it again the next day. But if your body is not clearing it out,
then space out dosage. Doing that must be done through trial and error.  I am
extremely fortunate, it just keeps on working at 4mgs for me.  david lubbock
tx.