You might want to go to an area like this; no cell phones, etc. by law.
http://screen.yahoo.com/yahoo-originals/quiet-zone-where-no-cell-193638410.html

Joe
On 31/12/2013 10:52 PM, Harold wrote:
I was scoping out a Seniors assisted living establishment earlier this year as I am in my 90th year now and am trying to get away from a huge Cell ‘phone tower approx. 100 yds from my door step.This micro-wave tower has driven me almost out of my mind , to say nothing about my Health.Although after covering all my windows and outer doors with the recommended shielding fabric and cutting the signals down substantially,it is still too much for me,so the scoping. I took my test meters and found out this particular home,[very luxurious I must say], tested out as bad or worse than my home was before I shielded it.Now to get to the Faraday cage,when I got into the elevators,there was no radiation at all,nil,nada.Why ? because they were basically Faraday cages,being made of steel caging .The people who had posted and are suffering the vibrations.etc might get an answer by going into any elevator, as I am sure they would all fit this criterian as a Faraday cage. This tower was begun approx. 15+ years ago.It was constructed in stages; periodically added to.I lost my wife to Alzhiemers gradually during this time and she passed away 4 years ago.I didn’t correlate this with the C ’phone R. until lately and am now convinced it was primarily the main cause of worsening her problem. To find out more about the dangers of this C radiation,Google “LLOYD BURRELL” and /or BARRY TROWER
I hope this is helpful,and the best to all in the new year.
Harold