I have a grounded SS plate in front of my chair that I sit on to use my laptop or watch TV. I connected the black lead of my voltmeter to the plate and held the other red lead with my hand. it was set to AC volts on the 20 scale, and I got 2.82 V. When I put my foot on the plate, it reads 0V.
On 01/01/2014 3:58 PM, PT Ferrance wrote:
"I have used voltmeters to test my body charge before and after grounding, and it is a huge change"

What do you do to actually 'ground' yourself then, Joe? When you test, that is.
Thanks.
PT

*From:* Joe Huard <joe.hu...@primus.ca>
*To:* silver-list@eskimo.com
*Sent:* Wednesday, January 1, 2014 1:20 PM
*Subject:* Re: CS>Re: silver-digest Digest V2013 #344

I read that some people say that grounding causes earth's electric field to go into your body. The best grounding is with bare feet on bare earth or sand. It only needs to be done around 45 minutes a day. I personally haven't spent any money on grounding, I have a sheet of stainless steel below my feet where I sit most of the time, and used a sheet of aluminum screen under my bottom sheet on my bed. Both are connected to plumbing ground. I am not really sure that anything is effective for me. I put a grounded screen inside the house to block out the smart meter. What I really need is some meters to see what is effective. I have used voltmeters to test my body charge before and after grounding, and it is a huge change.

Joe