Hi Joy,

Playing with what you said a few days ago about scary stuff.

I long ago tried to give myself the mindset of sucking the goodness out of
badness. In
particular this was about cellphone frequencies and how it is damaging to us as
the
inhabitants of the world. I could see that we were going to have celphone
technology around
for a long time generations. So If I can somehow absorb and use to my/our
benefit and
simultaneously by that same means shield/reject unrequired, unbeneficial stuff
it would be a
win-win. Very much like our digestive system and our breathing. We take it all
in, our body
sorts the components and then uses what is required and eliminates what is not.

I think humanity will evolve to use what is about.

Maybe in a few decades the violet children will go through to being ultraviolet
and then have
that phosphorescent glow and then be just pure light beings.

Lemonade anyone?

OK,
Tony

Subject : CS>Radiations Levels Hit an All-Tim