Lena:

What is the size (mg) of the milk thistle capsules you take?

Thanks,
Terry

---- Lena Guyot <drumr...@stny.rr.com> wrote:

Along with Borax, Boron, vitamin D, and DE, I've found that milk-thistle has
helped the liver issues from which my psoriasis arose. I'd tried one cap a day
and it did nothing, but 4 a day caused noticeable progress in a couple weeks.
Fumaric acid is also good, and someone dowsed that  cedar oil carried in olive,
coconut or argan oil would help and it made a big difference on some of my
patches.
Be well,
Léna

Archives: