 From: A. Reid Harvey <reidhar...@hotmail.com>
To: A. Reid Harvey <reidhar...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Monday, February 3, 2014 9:27 AM
Subject: CS>Urgent

I am writing to inform you that i am presently in London,i am stranded here
because i happened to get my wallet and phone stolen out of an acquaintances
car and my wallet held my money and other valuable things.I will like you to
assist me with a soft loan urgently with the sum of $3000 to sort-out my hotel
bills and get myself back home.
I will appreciate whatever you can afford, i'll pay you back as soon as i
return.I am worried with this situation .I need urgent assistance and any help
from you will be welcomed.

Reid