Jane, have you heard of 7-zip? Free and open source. http://www.7-zip.org/
And Windows has a built in unzip utility.

On 06/02/2014 8:03 PM, Jane MacRoss wrote:
WinZip suddenly refused to work for me recently demanding cash - but can I just tell you Dianne this file took up 773 PAGES when I copied it into Word so maybe on your PC it was just an OMG moment? I am happy to attempt to send it to you privately as a Word doc (LOL)
Jane

    I wanted to copy Brooks posts past/current but when I went to the
    site and entered the password my computer went
    crazy.  I couldn't stop all the weird things it was doing jumping
    around and had to hard shut down.  I tried it twice with
    the same results.  Decided it just wasn't possible for me.