Mike:

I would prefer receiving emails. I have good internet speed but I doubt I would
visit a forum.

Thanks,
Terry

---- "M.G. Devour" <mdev...@gmail.com> wrote:

=============
Gary wrote:
> Probably all the krud and weather. Thannk God for CS we haven't had
> the flu for years since taking it!!! And all your in puts.

Well, we do have members from the southern hemisphere, so for some of us
it's high summer! <<--waves from atop a 4 foot pile of snow.

I am curious, though, if those of you who are regulars here have sorted
out your health issues enough that there's not much for you to say, or
if you've found other venues for support? Where?

I remember seeing a link here and visiting briefly a forum on CS topics
that looked like it was doing reasonably well. Anybody have that link
handy so I can visit it again?

Another aspect of this: Is there anybody here whose internet connection
is still so slow or expensive that they wouldn't be able to handle
visiting a forum, rather than receiving e-mails?

Be well,

Mike D.

Archives: