I am in Southern Ontario, but Barrie is 259 km away, so no help.
Joe
On 2014-08-12 10:59 PM, Rusty wrote:

No...I was looking on the internet and it says you can build one using 3 batteries and it costs little...but I would probably have to get someone to do that if I went that way.

But I am the kind of person that needs to be shown...I have trouble reading instructions and trying to put them into effect...thatès why I was hoping that there might be someone in southern Ontario that does it.

Kathleen