I am appalled at the amount of children suffering from cancer nowadays let
alone the number of people.  This was almost unheard of in my day also things
like asthma and it amazes me that the powers that be do not put two and two
together ie the one thing they do which they didn't then, is vaccinate six week
old babies with a cocktail of poisons!  Also the food of course which is soaked
in poison too....dee

Sent from my iPad