Hi Lola, this is exactly what happened with my husband ie. He had quite a bit
of both intestines removed with the bladder op and has had chronic diarrhoea
since. He has also lost stones of weight and eventually developed kidney
failure.  He has also had tons of antibiotics for recurring kidney infection
due again to the operation...dee

Sent from my iPad