I Neb silver that I make with the Silverlungs company generator. They sell a
quiet handheld Neb  that I love. I'm asthmatic and it's the best Neb machine
I've ever owned.
I use ionic silver since it's not going through the got. It's a direct shot to
the blood stream from the lungs.
I breath 10 breaths am and pm. Hand it to my husband and then hold it for the
dog.
Taking for about a yr now without problems.
Theresa

Sent from my iPhone