 Subject: CS>Could be argued but not by me.
 To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
 Date: Monday, January 5, 2015, 2:29 PM

 The following is not directed at
 anyone in particular but more as an opportunity for
 venting...
 I find it incredulous that here in Australia
 "they?" are diagnosing vitamin D deficiency every
 day of the week, in fact I find it utterly preposterous.
  My locale gets around 364 days out of 365 sunlight and
 yet the quacks are diagnosing D deficiency...WHAT
 THE...???
 How have we evolved as a species if all and
 sundry are D deficient, or has something happened that all
 of a sudden the majority of the people on this planet have
 somehow in more recent years become D deficient?  I
 think we as a species have been around for a while and have
 survived quite well, up to a few years ago.
 Utterly ridiculous.
 The food and produce we are forced to consume are
 nothing but an abomination, a poor substitute for real food
 and produce.  It's increasingly difficult to
 consume adequate natural vitamins and these
 "substandard" foods are leaching the vitamins we
 may get from our bodies.  Vitamin deficiency to me is a
 direct result of the substandard food and produce and
 processed muck we consume due to the interference by
 laboratory Frankensteins in the pursuit of playing someones
 "God", wealth, and the desire to make every man
 woman and child utterly dependant and reliant on the
 pharmacy for survival.
 People should turn their TV's off, stop
 reading newspapers, stop searching for "studies?"
 on their computers and throw the radio out the window and be
 more responsible for themselves, rather than being led up
 the garden path to self destruction and oblivion with the
 bombardment on and in the body by chemically produced
 concoctions under the misconception they are for the
 betterment of their health.
 There is not one organisation on this planet that
 is interested in the health of the people!
 The more science is involved with food and
 produce production, coupled with the Supermarkets endless
 demands for profit, the more we will suffer in our health as
 a species.  One only has to look around to see where we
 are heading as a species.
 Either the quacks are perpetuating the greatest
 fraud known to mankind {outside of the banishment of the
 cure for cancers}, or we are slowly being poisoned with each
 and every passing day.  I'm going for the latter as
 the obvious major factor here.
 If people are increasingly becoming vitamin
 deficient they need to be asking two questions - How and
 Why?
 Our natural resilience and immune systems which
 have stood us in good stead and seen us develop and prosper,
 over the odd year or three, are slowly being
 destroyed.
 All the above is my opinion only, and I'm
 danged well sticking to it <g>.
 N.

Archives: