 From: 123 456 <whiteol...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2015 8:22 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Treatment for Eye Floaters

This has been a subject under discussion occasionally over at the
crock_lakhov...@yahoogroups.com community.
They have recommended cineraria eye drops. Mine are from Dr.Reikiwigs
homeopathics.
They are working for me.
I was recently diagnosed as having g a small cataract build up in one eye.
When I use these drops it clears in no time and my vision has improved since.
Tara