Hi Chris,

Try adding to that quite high dose Vit C throughout the day. I used to try to
take 1 gram per
hour while awake. (So maybe only 5 to 8 gram per day ) You should take plenty
water too to
get the vitc to wash through.

Also think about a high dose of vitamins and minerals to strengthen your own
body.  I was
instructed by my doc to take a months supply in a week. ie a double dose twice
per day to get
yourself kickstarted.

The Croft Terminator is very, very good. I apply it near my navel.  I also used
the regular
Hulda Clark Zapper from hand to hand and from foot to hand. Recently started
using that
across feet as per Dr Loyds foot bath.
http://www.royalrife.com/mold_toxins.pdf

I used to take about a cupful of freshly made CS per day.

OK,
Tony

 On 1 Mar 2015 at 10:29, Gmail wrote about :
Subject : CS>Fwd: Candida/Beck Protocol-quiet

> Oops, also zapping with a Croft zapper.
>
> There are no markets anymore-just interventions.  --Chris Powell
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
> > From: Gmail <ironguard...@gmail.com>
> > Date: March 1, 2015 at 10:27:08 AM EST
> > To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
> > Subject: Candida/Beck Protocol-quiet list
> >
> > Since it is quiet, I am suffering from a serious candida infection-
> > systemic. I am using olive leaf extract, CS, VCO, probiotics, and
> > alkaline water. Anyone have any success with a protocol using these or
> > something else?
> >
> > There are no markets anymore-just interventions.  --Chris Powell
> >
> >> On Mar 1, 2015, at 10:08 AM, Victor Cozzetto
> >> <victor.cozze...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hello Everyone,
> >>
> >> Since it is quiet, I figured I would throw this topic out there. I have
> >> only seen a couple of people mention the Beck Protocol here, and so I
> >> would like to mention it again. I noticed that it was curiously absent
> >> from the recent discussion of Rife and other energy therapies.
> >>
> >> In my experience, and to my knowledge, this is the single most
> >> effective protocol that I know of. It is also the protocol that is
> >> responsible for the famed 'immortal' blood.
> >>
> >> CS is one of its four parts, and I have mentioned this protocol before,
> >> as I have seen and experienced its effects.
> >>
> >> I would be curious to know if anyone else on this list has any
> >> comments, experience, or curiosity. As far as I know, there is nothing
> >> that cannot be cured by the Beck Protocol, when it is administered
> >> properly. And in recent years video testimonials have been posted here:
> >>
> >> https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBobBeckProtocol/
> >>
> >> I know we have lyme disease sufferers on this list, and you will find
> >> tons of information on the web recommending this protocol as a
> >> treatment.
> >>
> >> Victor

Archives: