So sorry to hear about your stroke Neville. But damn, you sure sounded
great in your email! And it sounds like you still have your wits about you
;-)

I feel 100% the same as you about EIS/CS. And I think it's great for people
to just toss that out there sometimes.

Best of luck with a smooth recovery. I have a feeling that your writing
skills will improve very rapidly. Keep on writing!

Victor