"Terry, I never believed it was so hard to write one simple word and to not
understand how to spell it?"

I think that would be hugely frustrating. On the up side, it appears you're
doing pretty well already. Keep it up as you're able...I suspect that the more
you write and spell, the more quickly you'll get back to full proficiency. And
the occasional "numpty" move shouldn't bother anyone here too much - you're
making about the same number of errors as the typical commenter - lol.

Terry

---- Neville <one.red...@hotmail.com> wrote:

=============
Thank You all people.  Terry, I never believed it was so hard to write one
simple word and to not understand how to spell it?  It is ridiculous to simple
string a few words readable in a one line in a sentence?  I was normal once.
OK, the reason I only told the List members here is because I have been in
involved for your community a few years, and most know me by now that was
nothing to do with any sympathy or whatever, I am not a sooky, I am a
pragmatist, we live and we die, but there could be many people outside of this
List may who still procrastinate about silver of the *home made product*,
properly prepared correctly.  From my own belief and nothing else.
Many people have strokes every day, none of those people have ever drank
silver, many people get a flu or whatever, and again, nobody have ever drank
silver, and that list can go on, even I fixed an infection on one of my wrist
cannula (sp?) because it was left in my wrist for 5 days or something, but I
fixed my self with silver without they could knowing.  Most would not even know
anything about silver.
A person said perhaps I should not take my silver every day, but I asked him
why? show me some proof silver did this?  He said perhaps my blood could have
thinned to my brain from all my little measured silver I have drank every day,
again, I asked him to show me some proof of my 13 years doing silver?  The
thing is there is NO proof!
The thing is, most people are paranoid about silver from all the hype and BS in
all the medicals and propaganda media, there is nothing in truth of what
happened to me, in any way to do with my silver, the fact is that no proof at
all.
OK, I don't want to waffle on or highjack this List, but for every one who hear
of silver (maybe not from List people), take some time in thinking about it, do
not go on the wrong track and believe every thing is spoken from the
Establishment without do some research, beware of facts and not just because
one said than someone else said, that includes my self.  The two things kids
are never taught in school today.......THINK and QUESTION.  Kids today are
conformist and institutionalised. (my opinion).  This is the only List who have
people who are intelligent of people.
I still I could have been worse than it happened, apparently they said.  I
could have died apparently, my two daughters thought they were never going to
see me again when the Royal Flying Doctor Service plane picked me up at the
airport to take me to a City hospital.  I'm too young and will still batter
life about with a baseball bat <g>.  I am perfectly in every aspect, no
paralysis, not blind, not disfigured, not able to talk, not able to walk again
etc.  I still believe my little silver every morning saved my life, being only
to simply talking and writing and spelling as a complete numpty or moron, but
that is all. (my opinion about silver)
OK, Sorry and Thanks All.  Bloody hard to write and spell though...LOL.  Hope
this hurry normal gets better dang it <g>.
Disclaimer of course:  My opinions only blah blah.
N.

> Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 09:27:05 -0700
> From: slickpic...@cox.net
> To: silver-list@eskimo.com