Hi Lena,No capsuling machine at capsuline.com.  It came up on a list but
nothing when I searched it.PT
       From: Lena Guyot <drumr...@stny.rr.com>
 To: silver-list@eskimo.com
 Sent: Monday, November 2, 2015 9:07 PM
 Subject: Re: CS>Supplements

Hi Debbie,
Best to google what bulk stuff you're seeking. Human-grade MSM can be bought as
AniMed MSM, on amazon and at feed stores. COT, Fumaric acid, can be found at
myspicesage.com, San Francisco Salt Co. sells an excellent fine grind Himalayan
salt. capsuline.com sells (00) gelatin capsules and their wonderful Capsule
Machine with which I encapsulate all my bulk powders. Big savings.
Be well,Léna