From: Da Darrin [mailto:ddarrin...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2015 12:41 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Irregular heartbeat follow-up.

All messages from Deborah come to me via the spam folder.

Dave

On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 7:27 AM, Ron <ron....@gmail.com
<mailto:ron....@gmail.com> > wrote:

And this was in my Spam folder??????????

Yes I do take mag and trace minerals.

On 11/16/2015 9:15 AM, Deborah Gerard wrote:

Do you take magnesium?

On Monday, November 16, 2015 8:27 AM, Ron  <mailto:ron....@gmail.com>
<ron....@gmail.com> wrote:

Not long ago I mentioned a PVC (premature heartbeat) problem. This has
persisted off and on for over 2 weeks.
I looked at possible electrolyte imbalance. Varied the various
supplements that I was taking and considered that it could be anxiety
caused. Nope!   [SNIPPED]
<http://www.silverlist.org/>

Archives:

Off-Topic discussions: <mailto:silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com