Thinking about it, homemade covers a very broad spectrum ie it depends WHO made
it and how they made it I suppose.  I mean, it is not going to be as uniform as
that made in LiveOns own facility.  I do know that Mercola s has been
independently tested and proved to be not liposomal which someone on his
website admitted.  He was challenged to explain but never did.  Trouble is, I
can't remember who instigated it but it was LiveOn who tested it....Dee

Sent from my iPad