We sell a water structure device, lots of good comments on it.

A very common comment we get is people have tried it on family members
without them knowing and they say it somehow tastes better.  Almost
everyone says they drink more water now than they used to.  I know my
wife and I do.  My Dr. is even happy that we're drinking more water,
although I don't give her much in the line of details.  Especially now
that any deviation from the "norm" is recorded and can be used against you.

I also structure our CS and for the gel we sell I run it through the
structurer 3 times.  We use the gel on minor skin issues like a bite or
minor injury, works well.

FDA disclaimer:  As a manufacturer, our products are not intended to
treat/cure any disease.  All comments are the opinions of individual users.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.  http://interstellar.com
tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886