Good question - my dog's water bowl is stainless steel and I assumed it
wouldn't react to CS, but maybe that's not the case. I'm looking forward to
informed replies to your inquiry.

Terry

---- Victor Cozzetto <victor.cozze...@gmail.com> wrote:

=============
Hi all,
Quick question: if a dog's water bowl is metal, and we add CS to it, will
the metal bowl degrade the effectiveness of the CS?

Assume the water sits in the bowl for several hours, and is 10ppm or less
(probably some 10ppm added to the dog's water).

I always assumed that the impact would be negligible, but perhaps I am
wrong?

Thanks.
Victor

Archives: