I used NutriCology Mastic Gum and Enzymatic Therapy DGL with good success. Also EGCg kills H-Pylori. Take EGCg with some food, and Mastic Gum on an empty stomach, but be aware that Mastic Gum can sometimes have a constipating effect so be sure and eat to counter-act this.

... Eric

On 2/22/2017 4:21 PM, phoenix23...@tds.net wrote:
You are welcome, PT. Just a note for anyone who thinks they can just ingest plain licorice. Licorice can effect blood pressure ... high?? or low?? don't remember since it has been a while since I did the research. The DGL takes care of that side
effect.
Lola

----- Original Message -----
From: phoenix23...@tds.net
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 17:40:14 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: CS>OT - h. Pylori

Hi, PT... DGL stands for deglycyrrhizinated licorice extract. I think Enzymatic makes a good one. Do research it... google (I use startpage)'alternative/natural cures for H Pylori' and see what comes up for you. You can also ck out reviews on Amazon, Vitacost, Iherb, Swansons etc. I think Solaray makes a good mastic gum product. Maybe someone on the list can make recommendations also?
Lola