Hi Craig,

You might have hay fever. But...

This is normal. CS does not suppress the body's immune response, or keep
pathogens from getting into the body. A healthy body should respond with
fever, sniffles, cough, sneeze, etc., as needed. The CS will reduce or
eliminate the body's need for such, but not always. Whatever is happening
would likely have been ten times worse without the CS ;-)

A lot of other factors come into play, such as overall health,
environmental factors, toxic load, stress, etc., as CS cannot overcome all
things by itself. But again, if it isn't stopping the problem, it is at
least reducing it.

I'm suffering from similar effects now, from what I know is a nasty virus
that has been knocking people out around me. But I'm still on my feet. I
have not been bedridden in ten years, since I started using CS. But I still
'catch' colds and flus, experiencing mild symptoms, and once in a while
even a slight fever. The same is true for my daughter, who has never missed
a day of school in her life.

I increase my CS intake when I feel like I caught something. In fact,
yesterday I used the baking soda protocol that Ode explained recently. I
have annoying sniffles, but I am fine. Personally, I do not like any drugs,
so I do not take antihistamines, aspirin or any such thing. I let my body
do what it needs to do, and give it CS to help.

BTW, I also use MSM as a hay fever solution, which works as good or better
than any antihistamines for many people (but not everyone). Yes, MSM is a
joint supplement, but it does a lot more. I got worried a few years ago
that CS was not working, and then I realized that I had developed hay
fever. Anytime CS doesn't work, I pop MSM and I am fine. So you might want
to consider that. And again, there are times when the sniffles will hang on
a bit anyway, as I am experiencing right now for a second day.

Good luck.
Victor