Got a call from doc's office today my liver is at level F-3...F-4 is the worst
so i am going to have to take Harvoni to kill the Hep C I have. My question is
I know that CS makes anti-biotics work better can I take Havoni with CS? Dont
know much about the drug and am not looking forward to taking the drug but got
to do what a person has to do....please everyone if you are a baby boomer get
tested for HepC....they found mine by accident they dont usually test for it
unless the test is ordered.Thanks in advance,
Debbie