Thank you, Michael Mahoney, for the MSM link for allergy use. It's also great
for things like sore joints, like the oxidized form DMSO that had been used by
quarterbacks and tennis players, but was as delicious as mineral spirits. MSM
is preferable.
I've heard that it's also a good source of methyl groups useful in processes
like methylization of DNA (mRNA to DNA) or conversion of homocysteine to
cysteine (per Kilmer Mc Cully, md in his book The Heart Revolution.)
Joe Robinson

Sent from my iPhone