I vote silverpuppy!  I love mine.PT

      From: Top Dog <rsh...@gmail.com>
 To: silver-list@eskimo.com
 Sent: Friday, March 31, 2017 6:52 PM
 Subject: CS>Final choices of units?

Hi all,
Been a long time since I revisited buying a device but am doing so this
weekend. Only 2 devices that interest me and that's the Silver Puppy and the
SilverTron. Over at that cgs forum there's lots of info. Some conflicting some
not. I do like some of the info on the reducing agents to get colloidal silver
versus ion silver and found that info interesting.
At any rate my goal really is to get a unit that does a set and forget as much
as possible using a standard quart Mason jar with ppm's from 10-20.
Just looking for opinions from those that may have either one of those units.
Been a while since looking at the Silver Puppy but appears the consensus is
that you don't need to stir the solution as it's being made and looks like a
stirrer is not even sold anymore on there.  A plus if that really is the case.
Thanks for everyone's opinion.
-Bob