Groups.ion will host this and I am willing to setup and maintain the group, but
would need
moderators to run. I feel that It would be prudent to have more than one Owner.

I have recently transfered my local village news service Yahoo group to
Groups.io . The
changeover went quite seamlessly  and it has worked very well. Caters for all
kinds of email or
web delivery. Is easy to run and manage, like the old time Yahoo Group but much
better, and
improvements made weekly as requested, in contact with the Help and the
Development team
etc.

The move to Groups.io would require the list of email addresses. That is it .
The archives can also be moved by a manual process. I suggest we leave the
Mail-Archive
running in perpetuity as a mirror, Plus have an internal archive for ease of
use.

 OK,
Tony Moody

Subject : CS>re: Mike is Well