In a message dated 6/6/2017 7:02:48 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
it...@fastmail.com writes:

When I discovered a substance that is nearly 100% effective in curing  PTSD
and Anxiety Disorders I tried to tell everyone and was quickly
suppressed/harassed/targeted. I went on a few anxiety forums/blogs and tried
to tell
people and quickly realized that moles were planted around most of the
blogs/forums. Later, I found a book written in 1992 by a doctor that
discovered
the same mechanism causing PTSD/Anxiety Disorders I did, but he  didn't
discover that the substance I found cured it, he used other substances  with a
similar effect. Interestingly, we also discovered the same mechanism  for
anxiety disorders/PTSD is used by some mind control technologies. (PPI
Inhibition)  By the way, that substance is Emodin, look it up, give it to
anyone
with anxiety in sufficient dose and watch them recover almost  immediately...
The only other person to find the same mechanism I did was this  doctor;

https://www.amazon.com/Phobia-Free-Medical-Breakthrough-Physical/dp/08713153
94/