Reid Harvey wrote:  I have argyria on my lower neck.  Can this device
[https://www.atlasnova.com/
<https://www.atlasnova.com/product/atlasnova-635nm-red-laser-pointer/>
product/atlasnova-635nm-red-laser-pointer/]

be used to restore my skin to its proper color and is it DYI?  Or what?
Thanks for the help!

==================================

Reid,

That's a great question, although I'm not sure what you mean by DYI. If you
mean "DIY," short for "Do It Yourself," then yes, assuming you can reach
your lower neck yourself.

Whatever area the light contacts, the signal goes into the cells. The light
also travels down the meridians from the original point of contact. An
LED/Laser signals the cells to start dumping wastes into the bloodstream and
to allow nutrients in.

So, it might help, although I cannot say for sure that it will. However, it
certainly couldn't hurt. At the very least, you'll have an instrument that
can be used for pain and healing.

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author, The Rife Handbook

of Frequency Therapy and Holistic Health

now in all formats: hardcover, ebook for Mac, Kindle, iPad, Android

DVDs of 2016 Rife and Electromedicine Conference Available NOW

w <http://www.nenahsylver.com/> ww.nenahsylver.com