From: Nenah Sylver <nenah12egro...@cox.net>
Sent: Monday, 12 February 2018 9:32 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Was: kidney failure; Is: SCARS

RaVen wrote: Another question, is C.S. good for removing scars? I have a fresh
scar from last month that still smarts - sensitive nerves won't let up... will
applying C.S. stop the pain and reduce the red scar? I don't remember reading
anything about C.S. for scars.

===============================

CS does help restore tissue; I’ve read plenty of reports from users and the
literature also states that cells regenerate. However, you can also use Vitamin
E. I would break open capsules and cover with gauze or band-aids.

A friend, when younger, was working on a car radiator with his buddy when
something exploded and boiling hot water spewed into the guy’s face. He was
covered with severe burns. My friend’s father immediately brought out Vitamin E
capsules which they broke open and poured on the guy’s face. He survived
without any marks on his face.

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author, The Rife Handbook

of Frequency Therapy and Holistic Health

now in all formats: hardcover, ebook for Mac, Kindle, iPad, Android

DVDs of 2016 Rife and Electromedicine Conference Available NOW

www.nenahsylver.com<http://www.nenahsylver.com/>