Not that I know of.  And your question makes me so sad because the Silver-List
used to be a happenin' place.  :-(
    On Friday, January 4, 2019, 12:35:54 PM CST, Jean Baugh
<oldgloryte...@srcaccess.net> wrote:

 Hi MA,
I understand and thank you for this information.
Do they have an EIS list that is better than the Colloidal Silver list?
Thank you,
Jean